Sunday, June 12, 2016

Who's That Girl? It's Jess



When I hear the name, Jessica Claire Nolan I think of:
-The famous “Parisian Kiss” photograph.
-The strum of an acoustic guitar.
-The word “rustic”.         
-A map of the world.
-Matt Smith from “Doctor Who”.
-Chocolate Cake Balls.
-Bright red Converse tennis shoes.
And a love for Jesus and others like I have never seen.


Matthew 5:14-16 reads, “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in Heaven.”  If there was ever a passage that could describe this wonderful friend of mine-it is this. A light. A lamp that cannot be hidden under a bowl. To have that kind of effect on people is a powerful and beautiful thing, which I know with all of my heart that God entrusted in her specifically. The fact that she can walk into a room, and fill it with laughter, love and pure unadulterated joy is a gift that not many possess. It is not only a blessing to call you a friend, but an honor as well. Through this process you have taught me more than you’ll ever know, and I cant wait for people to get a glimpse of your beautiful outlook on life. I have experienced it and I’m truly a better daughter, sister, friend, and person for it and I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment